From a Greenway User
As a Greenway user for several years, I've seen gradual improvements in their mobile applications.
I do have a couple of comments:
1. Greenway 'PrimeMobile' is essentially the same application on iOS, Android and Windows (metro?).
2. Having tried all 3 versions, I feel that touch control, speed and fluidity of the App is much better on the iPhone and Android. The Windows version has a rachety, sticky feel that is annoying to me.
3. While the Windows version may look 'pretty' with it's 'metro' interface, I find it much more unweildy to use than the iOS and Android versions. Way to many windows to go through compared to the iOS and Android version.
4. I have some user interface issues. For example, why must one confirm everything. If I click 'edit' and don't change anything or hit 'cancel' why does the App ask me to confirm the 'cancel' (with a cryptic 'OK' or 'Undo' no less)?
5. More stuff needs to be added, like e-prescribe and order entry, scheduling, and ability to create an H&P and progress note.